Studentplug
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Are teachers assigning too much homework/ assignments?
BenGRichards
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Studentplug)
Are teachers assigning too much homework/ assignments?
I'd argue so. Although then again, considering I took Politics, Sociology and History for A-Level? Probably my own fault.
Muttly
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Yes - if work in the classroom was more condensed there would less need for such extensive home self learning research
Studentplug
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by BenGRichards)
I'd argue so. Although then again, considering I took Politics, Sociology and History for A-Level? Probably my own fault.
Lol, that is expected. 3 subjects are no joke.
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
My friend is a qualified online only tutor in French. She prefers to assign one piece of homework for me each week to do independently. Before or during the very next lesson she will mark it and then give me her honest feedback. It depends is my response. Check with the teacher.
Lauren372012
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 13 hours ago
How do you revise a level politics because i’m struggling rn
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads