sunpickles
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
post deleted
Last edited by sunpickles; 2 days ago
xobeauty
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
How did they end talking on the bed?
Was everyone chilling in the room? Or just them two?
Last edited by xobeauty; 4 days ago
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
I bought a bunch of drugs while I was blackout drunk once and discovered them the next day. No memory of where they came from lol.

You're basically a walking vegetable that need other people to guide you around when you're blacked out. I've had nights where I was literally asleep/dreaming (like from my point of view I was literally in a dream world) but my body was still walking around doing things unconsciously. And I'd come back into consciousness for like acouple seconds and then 'fall asleep' again. But yeah my body would still be awake doing stuff on it's own. (was usually more than just alcohol to get to that point though).
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.41%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.69%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (139)
26.13%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.27%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (256)
48.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.38%

Watched Threads