gruzenka
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi! Has anyone applied to the University of Glasgow for their master's sept'22 intake? I would love t o connect
cttchoco
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 day ago
Hello! I've applied to the MSc in Global Security and recieved an offer. (but still waiting on other unis as well )
gruzenka
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by cttchoco)
Hello! I've applied to the MSc in Global Security and recieved an offer. (but still waiting on other unis as well )
Hi! Congratulations.
I too hold an offer from Glasgow.

What other unis did you apply to?
Flawlesss
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
Hi! I have applied around 5th of Janurary. How long did it take for you guys to receive your offers?
maria2692
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
Hello!! I've applied for MSc Data Analytics, still waiting to be reviewed by admissions.
.tb_button..
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursorointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursorointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
Last edited by maria2692; 15 hours ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads