Quotation marks n full stops -English language gcse

Watch this thread
Sb2005
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Does anyone know when you put the full stop in the quotation mark n when outside of it , when quoting from the text in your answer??
Last edited by Sb2005; 3 months ago
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Not clicking that link. :rolleyes:
Sb2005
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Not clicking that link. :rolleyes:
lol that was by mistake . I was just figuring out how to attach an image with my question but it didn't work
Sb2005
Rep:
Most people say u put the full stop inside the quotation marks if the quote is a complete sentence n makes sense on its own ,but how come over here(see the pic attached) in the sample answer of my revision guide, it has been put inside when the sentence in incomplete ?
Attached files
Last edited by Sb2005; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.46%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.82%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.17%

Watched Threads