i really, really like older guys

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
i know a lot of older men would try to use younger girls like me for sex, but i’m just so much more attracted to them than boys my age. i’m 19 and i like men in their 30s-40s the most, i guess i just want to know is that really weird? does anyone else feel the same? i’ve always kind of knew i liked them more but i ignored it. it’s getting a lot more obvious to me now. i don’t want to like older guys because i don’t think it’s very safe to meet with them, but i find myself wanting to talk to them more and more.
Bronfenbrennerzy
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Do you have daddy issues?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy)
Do you have daddy issues?
yeahh going from my childhood, i probably do
Bronfenbrennerzy
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That explains it, ig.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
It's fine.
Different people have very different attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
I'm only attracted to guy older than me and date with a minimum 15 year age gap.
The oldest guys I dated as a 16-17 year old were in their 50s and 60s.
*Vapormist*
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
no, I get it I would be fine dating someone with a larger age gap maybe not like 20 years older than me but someone still maybe 5-10 years older. some might think it's weird because you are in different stages of life. The society I feel is being more okay with age gaps but it's still confrontational because they think most guys are just in it for sex but maybe you just like more mature guys that are more established in life and have a stable ground rather than a kid your age that has no clue with what he will be doing
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Also age =/= maturity. I can't tell you the amount of older men I've met who are just as immature as lads 20+ years younger than them.
j25_8
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There are a lot of girls in their late 20s that felt the same way you did at your age but then went on to seriously regret ever getting themselves involved in the lives of 30+ year olds. When they eventually got to the age of the guys they used to date, they realised that they would never date someone as young as they used to be
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.45%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.7%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (138)
26.04%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.3%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (255)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.4%

Watched Threads