The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Offers 2022

Has anybody received offers from LSE for this year yet?

Scroll to see replies

Applied in December, still waiting
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by 2022app123
Applied in December, still waiting

I sent mine in October but only got a reply saying they've confirmed my Home student status :/
Have your documents been verified?

Original post by Khizookie
I sent mine in October but only got a reply saying they've confirmed my Home student status :/
Reply 4
Have your documents been verified?

Yep, I've been classified as a Home EU student for my fee status but idk what they are going to do with my application
Yep, I've been classified as a Home EU student for my fee status but idk what they are going to do with my application

Thats good, I haven't received a single update. It's been 4 weeks and my documents haven't been verified either
Reply 6
Thats good, I haven't received a single update. It's been 4 weeks and my documents haven't been verified either

The administration is very slow ngl but it's also a very stressful time since my share code expired 2 times because of how slow administration was in verifying my documents. So hang in there
The administration is very slow ngl but it's also a very stressful time since my share code expired 2 times because of how slow administration was in verifying my documents. So hang in there

Sorry but what's a share code?
Reply 8
Its a code that the government gives you and you share it with the uni or whoever you need to prove your immigration status to. It expires after one month
Are you an international student? What course did you apply for?
Yes I'm from the U.S. I've applied for the MPA program. What course did you apply for?
Reply 10
What's MPA? Sorry πŸ˜…
I applied for BA Anthropology and Law
What's MPA? Sorry πŸ˜…
I applied for BA Anthropology and Law

MPA is a graduate program in public administration. Good luck with that!
Reply 12
MPA is a graduate program in public administration. Good luck with that!

Oh ok, then I think you'll hear later then most of us
Has anyone heard back from IPE dept? I've been put on waiting list
Reply 14
Original post by anonymouslyhey
Has anyone heard back from IPE dept? I've been put on waiting list

The what department, sorry?
The what department, sorry?

It's the international Political Economy programme of international relations department
Has anybody received offers from LSE for this year yet?

Yes, Accounting offer here! good luck everyone
Reply 17
Original post by EthanRobertson55
Yes, Accounting offer here! good luck everyone

That's amazing! Congratulations, if you dont mind me asking when did you receive it and is this your first time applying through ucas with predicted grades?
does anybody have a spreadsheet link?
Yes I'm from the U.S. I've applied for the MPA program. What course did you apply for?

Maybe you should post on the Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2022 Thread .Mostly undergraduate here and the application process is very different especially for Internationals . Good Luck.

Quick Reply

Latest