Khizookie
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has anybody received offers from LSE for this year yet?
2022app123
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Applied in December, still waiting
Khizookie
Rep:
(Original post by 2022app123)
Applied in December, still waiting
I sent mine in October but only got a reply saying they've confirmed my Home student status :/
2022app123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Have your documents been verified?

(Original post by Khizookie)
I sent mine in October but only got a reply saying they've confirmed my Home student status :/
Khizookie
Rep:
Have your documents been verified?
Yep, I've been classified as a Home EU student for my fee status but idk what they are going to do with my application
2022app123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yep, I've been classified as a Home EU student for my fee status but idk what they are going to do with my application
Thats good, I haven't received a single update. It's been 4 weeks and my documents haven't been verified either
Khizookie
Rep:
Thats good, I haven't received a single update. It's been 4 weeks and my documents haven't been verified either
The administration is very slow ngl but it's also a very stressful time since my share code expired 2 times because of how slow administration was in verifying my documents. So hang in there
2022app123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
The administration is very slow ngl but it's also a very stressful time since my share code expired 2 times because of how slow administration was in verifying my documents. So hang in there
Sorry but what's a share code?
Khizookie
Rep:
Its a code that the government gives you and you share it with the uni or whoever you need to prove your immigration status to. It expires after one month
Are you an international student? What course did you apply for?
2022app123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yes I'm from the U.S. I've applied for the MPA program. What course did you apply for?
Khizookie
Rep:
What's MPA? Sorry 😅
I applied for BA Anthropology and Law
2022app123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
What's MPA? Sorry 😅
I applied for BA Anthropology and Law
MPA is a graduate program in public administration. Good luck with that!
Khizookie
Rep:
MPA is a graduate program in public administration. Good luck with that!
Oh ok, then I think you'll hear later then most of us
anonymouslyhey
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has anyone heard back from IPE dept? I've been put on waiting list
Khizookie
Rep:
(Original post by anonymouslyhey)
Has anyone heard back from IPE dept? I've been put on waiting list
The what department, sorry?
anonymouslyhey
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
The what department, sorry?
It's the international Political Economy programme of international relations department
EthanRobertson55
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has anybody received offers from LSE for this year yet?
Yes, Accounting offer here! good luck everyone
Khizookie
Rep:
(Original post by EthanRobertson55)
Yes, Accounting offer here! good luck everyone
That's amazing! Congratulations, if you dont mind me asking when did you receive it and is this your first time applying through ucas with predicted grades?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
does anybody have a spreadsheet link?
dave45721
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yes I'm from the U.S. I've applied for the MPA program. What course did you apply for?
Maybe you should post on the Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2022 Thread .Mostly undergraduate here and the application process is very different especially for Internationals . Good Luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (229)
41.94%
The paper was reasonable (233)
42.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (50)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (34)
6.23%

Watched Threads