Breast reduction?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has anyone on here ever had a breast reduction or knows someone who has?

Ever since I first developed breasts my left has been two cup sizes larger than my right. My left is an E cup and my right is a D. It's seriously messing with my life. I literally have to stuff the right cup of my bra with half a roll of toilet paper just to make the right cup fit and so my boobs look even through my clothes. I am always self conscious people will still be able to notice them. I literally hate showering and getting changed because I hate seeing them. I have turned down every guy that's ever shown interest in me because I can't bear the thought of him seeing my boobs.

It's messing me up so badly so I want to get surgery to fix them but I don't like the idea of having implants so I'm thinking of getting a reduction in my larger breast. I don't anyone who has ever had one, so I was just wondering if anyone here has or knows someone who has and could tell me a few things like how bad the pain is afterwards, how long it took to recover, whether you/the person you know was happy with the results, how bad the scarring is, etc.

I probably won't find anyone on here who has had it done but it's worth a try lol
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
I think it would be better, if you speak to the doctor about it
The doctor can surely provide you with all the authentic and necessary information you want to know.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think it would be better, if you speak to the doctor about it
The doctor can surely provide you with all the authentic and necessary information you want to know.
I know, but a consult is £200 and I was hoping to hear about other people's experiences first before I spend money on the consult
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anyone on here ever had a breast reduction or knows someone who has?

Ever since I first developed breasts my left has been two cup sizes larger than my right. My left is an E cup and my right is a D. It's seriously messing with my life. I literally have to stuff the right cup of my bra with half a roll of toilet paper just to make the right cup fit and so my boobs look even through my clothes. I am always self conscious people will still be able to notice them. I literally hate showering and getting changed because I hate seeing them. I have turned down every guy that's ever shown interest in me because I can't bear the thought of him seeing my boobs.

It's messing me up so badly so I want to get surgery to fix them but I don't like the idea of having implants so I'm thinking of getting a reduction in my larger breast. I don't anyone who has ever had one, so I was just wondering if anyone here has or knows someone who has and could tell me a few things like how bad the pain is afterwards, how long it took to recover, whether you/the person you know was happy with the results, how bad the scarring is, etc.

I probably won't find anyone on here who has had it done but it's worth a try lol
I am in the same situation as u, but with my it’s my right boob that is much bigger than my left, I’m a d/e cup aswel I just wish I was and A or a B cup because I’m a very skinny girl (to the point I almost look anorexic) so I can’t try to lose weight in hopes that my breast size will go down. I would like to get a reduction too but I’m just worried about the procedure and scarring etc and I was also thinking of having it under nhs because I have chronic shoulder pain and I hate exercise and runnin because it’s so uncomfortable but I don’t know if the nhs will help or not and doing it privately is out of the question as it’s too expensive and I’m only 20 I don’t have much money to spare lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (270)
42.25%
The paper was reasonable (264)
41.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.08%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.36%

Watched Threads