LSE Vs Warwick Vs Edinburgh (History and Politics)

Watch
freestyle.ash11
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Having got my Oxford rejection, I'm struggling to decide between the other unis I have applied to. On one hand I want to pick the highest ranking one, LSE, for the academic prestige but on the other I think I'd enjoy the campus lifestyle which the others have. I know these forum answers are very subjective but I'd like to know your thoughts nonetheless. I'm predicted 3 A* in history, Spanish and politics.
Thanks
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
You can't make a decision until you get all your offers.
How to Choose Firm and Insurance - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...urance-choices - read it all, and then sit on your hands until Easter before you actually enter any decision on UCAS.

PS. Oxford is still there - if you get amazing grades in August then think about reapplying next year, or if you do your degree at another Uni, there is always post-grad at Oxford to aim for.
freestyle.ash11
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 minutes ago
(Original post by McGinger)
You can't make a decision until you get all your offers.
How to Choose Firm and Insurance - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...urance-choices - read it all, and then sit on your hands until Easter before you actually enter any decision on UCAS.

PS. Oxford is still there - if you get amazing grades in August then think about reapplying next year, or if you do your degree at another Uni, there is always post-grad at Oxford to aim for.
Hi, I feel ready to go to uni after y13 so I don't think I'll wait to reapply to Oxford. You're right about masters tho and waiting for my other offers. I still need to start thinking about which one I prefer tho. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed