The Student Room Group

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate 2022 Assessment Center

Has anyone received an AC invitation from Lloyds Banking Group? and will attend the first AC around 20th?
Reply 1
Hi! I have mine on the 21st for the retail customers and product scheme. How are you going about preparing?
Reply 2
Original post by aa18jwsl
Hi! I have mine on the 21st for the retail customers and product scheme. How are you going about preparing?

Hi, good to hear from you. I'm still preparing, my interview is next week, I wish you all the best and good luck.
Original post by aa18jwsl

Hi, may I know when did you finish the job sim?
Reply 4
Has anyone given the data science graduate Scheme AC? OR any AC to share what to expect and stuff ?
Reply 5
Original post by abhawika
Has anyone given the data science graduate Scheme AC? OR any AC to share what to expect and stuff ?

hey, applied to DS. How did it go for you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
Original post by abhawika

Hi, I applied for the data sci grad scheme. what about you? I'm very scared
has anyone heard back after receiving their feedback scores after the online assessment??? I had a coding test to complete too, what scores did you guys get?
Reply 8
Original post by pollygray
has anyone heard back after receiving their feedback scores after the online assessment??? I had a coding test to complete too, what scores did you guys get?

Have you applied for the data sci grad scheme? I just completed the value led assessment. Did you complete the fintech and codibilty one? How are the questions? I was trying to understand the fintech thing. Im scared about codiblity too as Im not too sure of my python skills lol
Original post by RXC074
Have you applied for the data sci grad scheme? I just completed the value led assessment. Did you complete the fintech and codibilty one? How are the questions? I was trying to understand the fintech thing. Im scared about codiblity too as Im not too sure of my python skills lol

hi, i appplied to the technology one (cant even remember the name of the programme) but i didnt have a fintech test? mine was just a codity test and consisted of 8 questions (some involved iterations so clean up your skills on that) it was fairly easy generally speaking but it was maximum attention to detail tbh. u get multiple choice qs too but idk how urs will be like as im assuming the questions alter from candidate to candidate and my mind went blank after i finished the test looool they also give u ur score straight away after. and for some rsn they only allowed me to code in python despite there being a whole list of programming languages u can choose from but wasnt actually allowed to choose any LOL. good luck!!! let me know when you receive your feedback :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by RXC074

What is that fintech thing you're on about? I had a few video questions to answer and it was based on some environmental initiative project and i had to pretend i was part of the team and answer competency based questions etc. and i had the situational judgement qs where i had to rank answers or whatever... please let me know when you receive your feedback report because i received mine fairly quickly as i had called them on the phone after i submitted my whole assessment 2 DAYS after the deadline bc once i finished the code test, it locked that section so i assumed the assessment had finished but actually you have to click submit at the top and didnt realise until 2 days later so i had to explain to them what happened but they were very nice and said dw if u get withdrawn, give us a call. and then i asked when ill receive the feedback report and she said in 3 weeks and if u dont hear anything in 3 weeks, give us a call. but after the call, i ended up receiving my feedback report 3 days later..... :/ idk if thats a good thing though, the report was good but ive been sold so many dreams by companies that ive just become neutral to these reports now
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
Original post by pollygray
What is that fintech thing you're on about? I had a few video questions to answer and it was based on some environmental initiative project and i had to pretend i was part of the team and answer competency based questions etc. and i had the situational judgement qs where i had to rank answers or whatever... please let me know when you receive your feedback report because i received mine fairly quickly as i had called them on the phone after i submitted my whole assessment 2 DAYS after the deadline bc once i finished the code test, it locked that section so i assumed the assessment had finished but actually you have to click submit at the top and didnt realise until 2 days later so i had to explain to them what happened but they were very nice and said dw if u get withdrawn, give us a call. and then i asked when ill receive the feedback report and she said in 3 weeks and if u dont hear anything in 3 weeks, give us a call. but after the call, i ended up receiving my feedback report 3 days later..... :/ idk if thats a good thing though, the report was good but ive been sold so many dreams by companies that ive just become neutral to these reports now

Hi, thank you so much for your reply :smile:. It's about a green finance project in which they are looking for new opportunities to collaborate with Fintech. Aim of the project is to help clients understand how they can invest money, save money and understand their environmental impact. They are giving 2 mins to prepare questions and 2 min to answer. I'm scared to do the video questions as my brain tends to freeze in such situations. thank you for letting me know that we have to click the submit button, I'm sure I would have missed it too lol. This job is so import6ant for me that I'm going through their website again and again and reading and making notes of everything. I will surely let you know about the feedback. Thank you so much
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi everyone, I've applied for the data science program and my deadline is tomorrow to complete the first assessment. The email says I'll be assessed on strengths, values and technical/coding ability. Were the competency-based video questions about yourself or were they about the case scenario? What sorts of questions were asked? Was there anything on statistics or machine learning?

Thanks and good luck !!
Original post by RXC074
Hi, thank you so much for your reply :smile:. It's about a green finance project in which they are looking for new opportunities to collaborate with Fintech. Aim of the project is to help clients understand how they can invest money, save money and understand their environmental impact. They are giving 2 mins to prepare questions and 2 min to answer. I'm scared to do the video questions as my brain tends to freeze in such situations. thank you for letting me know that we have to click the submit button, I'm sure I would have missed it too lol. This job is so import6ant for me that I'm going through their website again and again and reading and making notes of everything. I will surely let you know about the feedback. Thank you so much

Oh yesss I did that hhahahah the green intiative and they play a fake zoom meeting and talk about questions you should ask or something... its honestly very straight forward competency questions about how you work in a team, how you would react to certain scenarios etc. dw you'll be fine xxxx best of luck :smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest