YuiUchiha
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
If a university sends you an offer, can they withdraw the offer they gave you?
Advertisement
mn17x
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Well it depends. If it’s a conditional offer and you’re unable to meet the conditions they have set then that means you no longer have that offer
YuiUchiha
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mn17x)
Well it depends. If it’s a conditional offer and you’re unable to meet the conditions they have set then that means you no longer have that offer
so no matter what happens. as long as I get the grade they are looking for, I am guaranteed in university. Meaning once you get the conditions, they cant withdraw
Advertisement
mn17x
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by YuiUchiha)
so no matter what happens. as long as I get the grade they are looking for, I am guaranteed in university. Meaning once you get the conditions, they cant withdraw
Yes, as long as you meet their conditions you will be guaranteed a place if they have given u an offer. If it’s unconditional then usually that means you don’t have to get any grade or anything you are guaranteed a place. But some Universities can take back an unconditional if you decide to leave your high school studies before the end of year. So, it’s best to follow keep studying until you finish high school even if you get an unconditional.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
The only reason would be a) you lied about your qualifications etc or b) they cancelled the course (and that doesnt happen so stop worrying).
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (35)
22.88%
Note taking apps (4)
2.61%
Flashcards (29)
18.95%
Revision guides (5)
3.27%
Past papers (74)
48.37%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.92%

Watched Threads