The Student Room Group

Referee address

Hi!

On the referee form, by "Address" does the form want the organization's address (I'm using a professor for my referee so it would be my college address) or the professor's home address?

I'm a bit confused and want to make sure I don't put in the wrong address.

Thanks for any help :smile:
Original post by featherfallingxi
Hi!

On the referee form, by "Address" does the form want the organization's address (I'm using a professor for my referee so it would be my college address) or the professor's home address?

I'm a bit confused and want to make sure I don't put in the wrong address.

Thanks for any help :smile:

It's not a personal letter or postcard - use the person's college address. Certainly not his or her home address - surely you don't have this, anyway?
Original post by Reality Check
It's not a personal letter or postcard - use the person's college address. Certainly not his or her home address - surely you don't have this, anyway?

Great, thanks! And no, I would be emailing my professor beforehand to ask haha So if it was necessary, I'd ask in the email. I've never had a college application ask for a reference before so I'm new to this whole thing :smile:
Original post by featherfallingxi
Great, thanks! And no, I would be emailing my professor beforehand to ask haha So if it was necessary, I'd ask in the email. I've never had a college application ask for a reference before so I'm new to this whole thing :smile:

No problem - it's all a bit unfamiliar I imagine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending