tamtam765
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
hey guys, please helppp mee
i am year 12 and the reality of a-levels has just hit me today. my sociology teacher says she wants everyone to bring in their revision folder in a week from now (next friday ). i haven't actually done any revision outside of class so am now panicking about what im going to put in the folder next week.
does anyone know where to get simple easy revision notes which i could write out to put in my folder
or any tips on how to catch up to everyone else?
tysmmm
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
im in year 13 doing sociology a level and in my folder i just have any extra sheets that i dont want in my class book and past paper questions. i revise sociology using mindmaps so perhaps make mindmaps or notes if you prefer that method and just go over the topics you learn in class. pay particular attention to the areas you are most weaker on
tamtam765
Rep:
(Original post by succubus666)
im in year 13 doing sociology a level and in my folder i just have any extra sheets that i dont want in my class book and past paper questions. i revise sociology using mindmaps so perhaps make mindmaps or notes if you prefer that method and just go over the topics you learn in class. pay particular attention to the areas you are most weaker on
thank you do you know any helpful websites that i could make my mindmaps and notes from?
succubus666
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by tamtam765)
thank you do you know any helpful websites that i could make my mindmaps and notes from?
https://revisesociology.com/
tamtam765
Rep:
thank you so muchh i really appreciate it so stressed out atm
succubus666
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by tamtam765)
thank you so muchh i really appreciate it so stressed out atm
no problem! dont stress about it youll do greatt!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed