unknown1393
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I redid my A Levels, then took gap year. So now I'm applying for uni. I redid 2 out of 3 of the subjects. When I redid them, at first I didn't go to school. However, the exams were then cancelled. In order for my grades to be changed I later went back to school full time for a couple of months, so teachers could gather evidence for my grades, and to do exams which were a input to our grades.

How do I put this on my UCAS? Do I have to put my old grades on there, or can I put my most recent ones only?

Please help.
Oklolll
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
You put both
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
You must add all grades even if you are resitting.
Oklolll
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by McGinger)
You must add all grades even if you are resitting.
Yeah I’m resitting two classes my ucas advisor said put old and new grades.
unknown1393
Rep:
(Original post by Oklolll)
You put both
Since I didn't go to school at first then I did, how do I do that?
Oklolll
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by unknown1393)
Since I didn't go to school at first then I did, how do I do that?
Is there not an option to enter the date ?
Claudii marc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
I redid my A Levels, then took gap year. So now I'm applying for uni. I redid 2 out of 3 of the subjects. When I redid them, at first I didn't go to school. However, the exams were then cancelled. In order for my grades to be changed I later went back to school full time for a couple of months, so teachers could gather evidence for my grades, and to do exams which were a input to our grades.

How do I put this on my UCAS? Do I have to put my old grades on there, or can I put my most recent ones only?

Please help.
You put your As grades and A2 grades separately. And grades which you don’t know still just put pending on it. But teacher must give you prediction grades and sent a reference letter to the universities you are applying to.
unknown1393
Rep:
(Original post by Claudii marc)
You put your As grades and A2 grades separately. And grades which you don’t know still just put pending on it. But teacher must give you prediction grades and sent a reference letter to the universities you are applying to.
I've already got the grades for when I redid the year.
Oklolll
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Just enter all the grades you have obtained (including resits)
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
So you just put As in one part and A2 in the other part
unknown1393
Rep:
(Original post by Claudii marc)
So you just put As in one part and A2 in the other part
I redid my A2 exams.
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
I redid my A2 exams.
So put your redid grades. They will want your higher grades.
unknown1393
Rep:
they're the only grades I put on?
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
they're the only grades I put on?
No you have to put both grades from As and A2 but put the higher grades of both years
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads