Cherubs
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi! Is there a specific order that the EPQ needs to be handed in? Like, for example, logbook then project then power-point slides, or something like that? or does it not really matter?
Cote1
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
I think you do the presentation.
Then you will write about the presentation in your log.
I guess it then all goes in together but not sure. Your supervisor can advise?
username4355984
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
it depends on your school so definitely check with your supervisor! for me i handed in my log and powerpoint together, after i had done the actual presentation, since you have to write about the presentation in your log as the other commenter has said. i then handed in my project afterwards, though i had already submitted a first draft of my project long before i did the presentation or anything
Last edited by username4355984; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (264)
48.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.3%

Watched Threads