idontliketurtles
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do you guys think A level exams will go on this year? With the differences of covid cases and staff absences between schools in the UK, I really have no idea what to think
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by idontliketurtles)
Do you guys think A level exams will go on this year? With the differences of covid cases and staff absences between schools in the UK, I really have no idea what to think
Hi there.

I'm genuinely not sure as with last years scenario, where schools opened for a day and then closed with the announcement of exam cancellations, its evident that it is possible. The best thing I would advise right now is to continue revision and studying for now as best as you can.

Also why did you choose that as your username? - just curious lol.

Best wishes.
Last edited by TriplexA; 1 week ago
idontliketurtles
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there.

I'm genuinely not sure as with last years scenario, where schools opened for a day and then closed with the announcement of exam cancellations, its evident that it is possible. The best thing I would advise right now is to continue revision and studying for now as best as you can.

Also why did you choose that as your username? - just curious lol.

Best wishes.
it's what I used to say a lot as a kid because I didn't enjoy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so much and then it just kind of stuck with me lol

but thank you for your reply I definitely think that if exams do go on they will be taken under special circumstances
Angela A
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I personally think A levels will be going ahead because we didn’t do our GCSES either and it’ll probs be a massive disadvantage in the long run but I would hope safety first if worst case scenario happens!
someone9999999
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I really hope A levels go ahead. And I think they will as I doubt they'll be a lockdown considering we now have vaccinations.
Angela A
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by someone9999999)
I really hope A levels go ahead. And I think they will as I doubt they'll be a lockdown considering we now have vaccinations.
Me too I feel like my mocks and in class exams are like not good enough evidence and the roll out of boosters as well.
Good luck btw we are nearly free!!
someone9999999
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Angela A)
Me too I feel like my mocks and in class exams are like not good enough evidence and the roll out of boosters as well.
Good luck btw we are nearly free!!
Yeh so far, my marks have been low and I'm hoping to improve. If it was teacher assessed, there would be no chance of me getting a good mark. Good luck to you too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (50)
22.52%
Note taking apps (5)
2.25%
Flashcards (40)
18.02%
Revision guides (13)
5.86%
Past papers (107)
48.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (7)
3.15%

Watched Threads