Relationship advice

Watch
jordanddavies222
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi guys my girl ended things about two weeks ago. I’ve now started no contact and am on day 3 and it’s horrendously hard. Anyways I’m sticking too it so far but one thing I can’t stop doing is checking too see when she is active on WhatsApp in hopes that she’ll message me. Any tips on how I can stop it ? (I’m not blocking her on there)
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by jordanddavies222)
Hi guys my girl ended things about two weeks ago. I’ve now started no contact and am on day 3 and it’s horrendously hard. Anyways I’m sticking too it so far but one thing I can’t stop doing is checking too see when she is active on WhatsApp in hopes that she’ll message me. Any tips on how I can stop it ? (I’m not blocking her on there)
I genuinely think this is something that’s just gonna get better with time. Blocking her on WhatsApp would definitely 100% make this easier for you but of course it’s your choice at the end of the day. If you’re trying to move on I’d say it’s in your benefit to block her as it really would make the process earlier. But I’m sure even if you don’t, you’ll find that as time goes on you check it less everyday and one day you’ll notice you haven’t checked! I wish you the best of luck
K.I.M
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Hey, maybe try and focus on doing things that will take it off your mind as that’s what I did when I got broken up with. Yes it very hard at times but you need to be strong
mona321
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I genuinely think this is something that’s just gonna get better with time. Blocking her on WhatsApp would definitely 100% make this easier for you but of course it’s your choice at the end of the day. If you’re trying to move on I’d say it’s in your benefit to block her as it really would make the process earlier. But I’m sure even if you don’t, you’ll find that as time goes on you check it less everyday and one day you’ll notice you haven’t checked! I wish you the best of luck
I agree
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by incognitowizard)
Tips? Get a grip and move on. Stop burdening others with your problems online you weasel.
I agree wallowing in self pity is not going to help you
ROTL94 2
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by incognitowizard)
Tips? Get a grip and move on. Stop burdening others with your problems online you weasel.
Bristolbb
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Sorry but blocking is usually a necessary first step

And staying distracted is key. Call a friend, go for a run, watch a movie and leave your phone in a different room.
j25_8
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by jordanddavies222)
Be excited because now you get to use all the time that you would’ve spent on her on yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads