ssek99
Badges: 7
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello, has anyone applied for the Kennedys SQE 2022?
ttigi34
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Yes I have
AMcCammont87
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ssek99)
Hello, has anyone applied for the Kennedys SQE 2022?
Yes, I just got the SST invites yesterday - presume these go out to every applicant?
ssek99
(Original post by AMcCammont87)
Yes, I just got the SST invites yesterday - presume these go out to every applicant?
Congrats on your SST invitation! I got mine too and I am now waiting for the feedback. I read on previous threads that they are shortlisting people before the SST. So, I assume not everyone receives an invitation. Did you do the assessment?
Last edited by ssek99; 1 week ago
ssek99
(Original post by ttigi34)
Yes I have
Congrats! To which department did you apply?
AMcCammont87
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Congrats on your SST invitation! I got mine too and I am now waiting for the feedback. I read on previous threads that they are shortlisting people before the SST. So, I assume not everyone receives an invitation. Did you do the assessment?
Yes just completed it today!
Hopefully we will hear back soon, good luck
ssek99
I just got my feedback but there were no results for the critical reasoning test.
Ambition111
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Hi. I also applied. Does everyone get invited to take the SST? I have my invite but I’m yet to do mine.
Last edited by Ambition111; 3 days ago
ssek99
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Ambition111)
Hi. I also applied. Does everyone get invited to take the SST? I have my invite but I’m yet to do mine.
I am not sure whether everyone gets an invite. I did mine when I got it- got my results, but still haven’t heard anything back.
Ambition111
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I am not sure whether everyone gets an invite. I did mine when I got it- got my results, but still haven’t heard anything back.
Oh okay. Fingers crossed we’ll both hear good news when the time comes🤞 I wonder how many people applied
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.23%
October 2021 (221)
44.38%
November 2021 (59)
11.85%
December 2021 (64)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
12.05%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.63%