Embarrassed af.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Back in November I took a girl out for a date. Everyone told me not to and she was ugly and I could do better but I thought no. The date I thought went well. We was originally going to go for a bottomless brunch but she told me she was broke so we settled on spoons for some drinks and then ended up in McDonald’s somehow. I repeatedly asked her where she wanted to go but she said she was fine with it and would tell me if she didn’t want to do we went there. Well she never really spoke to me afterwards but months later she posts this and I find it … I’m so embarrassed https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...ons-shard/amp/

The article is kind of exaggerated I never said I had a BMW and it’s clear it’s for clout but it hurts a little bit because now I feel like I don’t have a chance with other girls but whatever
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
Genuinely I'd be so pissed off if someone did that. And imagine her saying at the end that in 2022 she wants better treatment from men. It's 2022 she should be putting in some effort.

Did you pay for her drinks at spoons and food at McDonalds?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Genuinely I'd be so pissed off if someone did that. And imagine her saying at the end that in 2022 she wants better treatment from men. It's 2022 she should be putting in some effort.

Did you pay for her drinks at spoons and food at McDonalds?
Yes.
She chose to go to the pub because as soon as I arrived on the date she told me she had no money.
I’m not exactly swimming in it either. I’m 18/19 and deliver pizzas, the article makes me seem like I was supposed to be some kind of sugar daddy. I didn’t even arrange to go to McDonald’s with her, we just happened to be passing.

Think I dodged a bullet with her
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 day ago
After reading that article she sounds disgustingly entitled and a very unpleasant person. She should also learn to be honest too, it sounds like she agreed to all these things when you were on a date when in fact deep down she was unhappy with it. She should have voiced her opinion there and then instead of pretending to be OK with it. Honestly dude, she’s an entitled brat and you definitely dodged a bullet with her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
After reading that article she sounds disgustingly entitled and a very unpleasant person. She should also learn to be honest too, it sounds like she agreed to all these things when you were on a date when in fact deep down she was unhappy with it. She should have voiced her opinion there and then instead of pretending to be OK with it. Honestly dude, she’s an entitled brat and you definitely dodged a bullet with her.
Yeah everyone I’ve spoken to agrees with me and feels the same as you that she’s a brat . Imagine thinking I’m going to take her to the shard on our first date.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
Yes.
She chose to go to the pub because as soon as I arrived on the date she told me she had no money.
I’m not exactly swimming in it either. I’m 18/19 and deliver pizzas, the article makes me seem like I was supposed to be some kind of sugar daddy. I didn’t even arrange to go to McDonald’s with her, we just happened to be passing.

You absolutely dodged a bullet but how on earth did that become an article. It's extremely stupid how her and the article make you out as the bad person.
She is extremely delusional if she thinks she's worth more then that by putting in zero effort into her personality and appearance.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
Yeah everyone I’ve spoken to agrees with me and feels the same as you that she’s a brat . Imagine thinking I’m going to take her to the shard on our first date.
Atleast she exposed herself on the first date. Would have been terrible if you were deeper into a relationship to find out she is insufferable.
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 day ago
McDonalds was too much for her. Broke in hand and broke at heart - she doesn't deserve you.
Anonymous #1
You absolutely dodged a bullet but how on earth did that become an article. It's extremely stupid how her and the article make you out as the bad person.
She is extremely delusional if she thinks she's worth more then that by putting in zero effort into her personality and appearance.
A man would never get away with doing what she had done.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Yes.

How can you be unsure about your own age?
ROTL94 2
Badges: 16
Report 1 day ago
Sounds like an odious cretin. Who the hell publishes articles online about specific individuals they went on a date with? Could land them in hot water legally.
Last edited by ROTL94 2; 1 day ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 day ago
She sounds incredibly entitled. She also does not look attractive in the slightest.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ageshallnot)
How can you be unsure about your own age?
She thought I was 19 for some reason but even if I was I’m saying an 18/19 year old wouldn’t be able to afford a bmw
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
A man would never get away with doing what she had done.
That's so true. Imagine that. A woman asks a man on a date, man doesn't pay and then talks **** about her behind her back to the media. So many people would have defended the woman.
But it happens to a guy and nobody cares and the Sun makes an article supporting the woman. Seems dumb tbh.
Sorry it happened to you mate
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Sounds like an odious cretin. Who the hell publishes articles online about specific individuals they went on a date with? Could land them in hot water legally.
She’s a “tiktok influencer” and posts reviews of her dates on tiktok so I knew she’d do that but national media? She claims she didn’t tell them but still I’m surprised the newspaper doesn’t ask permission. I’ve been told by people my voice is identifiable in it so to be honest I might consider action against the newspaper at the very least .
Talkative Toad
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
I'm a picky eater but that girl sounds like a brat. Also for those that can't read the article like I initially couldn't:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/17...-spoons-shard/
Bristolbb
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
She looks like every person I’ve ever seen at a McDonald’s just sayin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads