The Student Room Group

I don’t feel myself when I’m in the talking stage with guys

When I speak to people I just feel weird and i think it’s because I don’t know them irl. I’m I best waiting for someone to come along or should I keep going
If u feel like that either u ain’t comfortable or just a little shy take your time a little glass of wine always helps me it’s horrible being there just thinking things what to say talk about if it gets bad as that then there’s no good convo flow can’t b rite one
Reply 2
Original post by Bustyboo36
If u feel like that either u ain’t comfortable or just a little shy take your time a little glass of wine always helps me it’s horrible being there just thinking things what to say talk about if it gets bad as that then there’s no good convo flow can’t b rite one

I think I’m just shy but it seems to be anyone I don’t know or anyone who’s rushing into things
If you're more introverted/reserved, it can take a while for you to feel comfortable and open up. That's how i am.
weird in what way
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
If you're more introverted/reserved, it can take a while for you to feel comfortable and open up. That's how i am.

Although that's true, the right person will give an instant flow. I'm an introvert but extrovert around those whom I share a bond w (I'm close too). However, this 1 chicc I just clicked w. We spoke for hours on end right from the off. No difficulty w flow. Unfortunately she didn't choose me despite being into me b4. Guess she never knew that experience and got flustered
Reply 6
Original post by 1secondsofvamps

Do I keep talking to people tho or look for someone else despite these feelings?
Original post by Anonymous
Do I keep talking to people tho or look for someone else despite these feelings?

How old r u? What's the rush uno. U seem young considering you're on this forum (student). It'll happen eventually. You'll meet some1. Ironically I met some1 on here and had a connection (I'm intorverted). Didn't work out but still. You'll meet some1 in the most random of places and u never k. Stop stressing.

How old are you? And do you both like each other enough to try to make it work?

Some1 else? Have u met some1? Ur posts r a little confusing now. R u saying some1 online u met is rushing into things and it makes u uncomfortable bc u don't k them so you're asking whether to talk to them or new ppl?
Basically I’ve spoken to a few people last year and I felt that I don’t see anything happening with them. I’ve only had once where that hasn’t happened and we dated for a bit.

I just feel as if always gonna be like this and I’ll never fall for someone
Basically I’ve spoken to a few people last year and I felt that I don’t see anything happening with them. I’ve only had once where that hasn’t happened and we dated for a bit.

Answer me 2 questions. Your age and if u r religious (trust me on the second 1)
Reply 12

But you'll never know people in real life until you've met them and got talking?

You might meet someone for a relationship, you might not. Anyway, what do you mean by 'talking stage', which I don't believe in anyway. You are always going to talk with people you meet, be it at work, socially, through sports or hobbies, that may lead to an attraction and taking it further with dates.

I met a guy at work, we talked for about 4 hours over 4 days, started dating, made it official after 3 months. We talked because I was new to the job and we'd recognised each other from elsewhere; it wasn't a 'stage', it was being normal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending