2 Predicted grades.

Watch
ZachM10
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
At GCSE I got all 8s and one 9. At A Level I’m predicted A* for maths and A* for physics. I started my economics course quite late into the final year (I am homeschooled) so I won’t get my predicted grade.

I was just wondering how badly this might affect my chances for getting into a uni. Thanks.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
If you explain that you are home-schooled usually one missing grade will not be an issue.
Jess_Lomas
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ZachM10)
At GCSE I got all 8s and one 9. At A Level I’m predicted A* for maths and A* for physics. I started my economics course quite late into the final year (I am homeschooled) so I won’t get my predicted grade.

I was just wondering how badly this might affect my chances for getting into a uni. Thanks
How do you get predicted grades if your home-schooled ?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jess_Lomas)
How do you get predicted grades if your home-schooled ?
You can't - so if your referee explains this in the reference it isnt an issue.
There is a 'private candidates' thread on the A level board - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7085746
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.47%
October 2021 (252)
45.32%
November 2021 (66)
11.87%
December 2021 (69)
12.41%
January 2021 (72)
12.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.91%