The Student Room Group

EU student funding

Hello,

is anyone familiar with any funding organisations which provide international students with studying in the UK (namely England)?

I have applied to Russell Group universities, received a conditional offer, however, the tuition costs are a problem since it is so high and the government doesn't offer student help now.

Thank you,
Original post by Nicola910
Hello,

is anyone familiar with any funding organisations which provide international students with studying in the UK (namely England)?

I have applied to Russell Group universities, received a conditional offer, however, the tuition costs are a problem since it is so high and the government doesn't offer student help now.

Thank you,

Hi Nicola, I'd advise you to contact the university you are interested in and they should be able to provide further information on third party funding if you are ineligible for funding from ourselves.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Nicola, I'd advise you to contact the university you are interested in and they should be able to provide further information on third party funding if you are ineligible for funding from ourselves.

Thanks, Isaac

Thank you so much for your help,

Nicola
Original post by Nicola910
Thank you so much for your help,

Nicola

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending