2nd Degree Support - is Dentistry an exception?

Watch
Blib blob
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I am currently in the second year of my course (BSc Maths), and took a foundation year but have realised what I would really like to study is Dentistry. I have heard about an exceptions list including health professionals.

If I was to complete my current degree and apply for dentistry post-grad what financial support would be available to me, if any?
On the other hand if I didn't complete my current degree and changed courses would this make a difference? Are you able to give any ballpark figures e.g full time tuition is 9250, what would a 'part time tuition fee' look like? half of this? 2/3? 1/4?

Thank you for your time
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Blib blob)
Hi, I am currently in the second year of my course (BSc Maths), and took a foundation year but have realised what I would really like to study is Dentistry. I have heard about an exceptions list including health professionals.

If I was to complete my current degree and apply for dentistry post-grad what financial support would be available to me, if any?
On the other hand if I didn't complete my current degree and changed courses would this make a difference? Are you able to give any ballpark figures e.g full time tuition is 9250, what would a 'part time tuition fee' look like? half of this? 2/3? 1/4?

Thank you for your time
Hi there,

In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. Which university and course you are looking to start your studies with?
2. How old you are.
3. Your nationality, current status and time spent within the UK.
4. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.49%
October 2021 (251)
45.23%
November 2021 (66)
11.89%
December 2021 (69)
12.43%
January 2021 (72)
12.97%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.93%