She keeps looking at guys?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm friends with a staff member at university. She's really nice and friendly and we get along well. However, I ve noticed that she has this habit of looking at every male student/staff member and saying things like he's nice, he looks cute etc.
She has had crushes on male professors too.

She's 33. Why does she do that?
Muttly
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
She is probably 'weighing up' the field and looking for a boyfriend? - You could always ask her if she is hoping to find a free man?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
She could have a very open type of personality where she always says whatever she is thinking.
Usually okay unless she is malicious, married or in the habit of involving students in her sexual choices without their consent.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What's the mystery? your friend is quite clearly telling you why she is looking.
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I can’t think of a single possible reason why a straight woman would look at guys.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.47%
October 2021 (252)
45.32%
November 2021 (66)
11.87%
December 2021 (69)
12.41%
January 2021 (72)
12.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.91%