Edexcel ial psychology

Watch
elsasabir34
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im new to the subject because i recently dropped physics and no one i know has taken up the subject so could anyone help me with the resources and where can i find the book outside of UK or if anyone has done the subject in edexcel could they help me in the matter iam really confused and need help.
nsnsjss
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
hey i do ial psy. you can find the specification, component unit guide and studies guide on the edexcek website. those are super useful!
our class uses the Edexcel A Level Psychology textbooks but there is a lot of websites on the internet like PsychologyWizard or SimplyPsychology where you can learn all the content.
elsasabir34
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by nsnsjss)
hey i do ial psy. you can find the specification, component unit guide and studies guide on the edexcek website. those are super useful!
our class uses the Edexcel A Level Psychology textbooks but there is a lot of websites on the internet like PsychologyWizard or SimplyPsychology where you can learn all the content.
i cannot find the course book for it in my area and iam self studying so would these websites be helpful and enough for me?
nsnsjss
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by elsasabir34)
i cannot find the course book for it in my area and iam self studying so would these websites be helpful and enough for me?
yes! i self studied the entjre course as well since my teacher was clueless and i used a lot of websites. i was getting Bs and As on the mocks too (well maybe because the grade boundaries are really low for psychology). anyhow those websites + Quizlet, tutor2u, revisionworld etc are pretty helpful if you can filter out what's in the specification and what's not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.43%
October 2021 (253)
45.18%
November 2021 (66)
11.79%
December 2021 (70)
12.5%
January 2021 (73)
13.04%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (45)
8.04%