VeryAverage
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
iirc, today's when applicants may get told about being re-interviewed, if they got pooled - how often does it happen, and does it happen for any particular subjects more than others?
Last edited by VeryAverage; 1 day ago
strawberrygemini
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 hours ago
it really varies from college to college, if you want to know the specifics they should be on the college website, but for jesus (where i applied) they said 25% of their applicants get pooled
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 hours ago
There were only about 40 interviews after the Pool last year. I would expect this year to be even lower, based on recent trends (i.e the number of interviews after the Pool has been decreasing). It's very unlikely you would be called back for another interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads