I122
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,
I did the A-level October resits and received my grades. However, my grades were not updated on my UCAS application. Before submitting my application, I have set my resit grades as pending.

What do I do and how would universities know of my new resit grades?

Thank you
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
You dont need to do anything.
The Exam Boards will send the grades to UCAS who will forward them the Unis.
It might take a week or so for this to happen.
I122
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I checked my UCAS application and where the grade was "pending", it is now as "not provided". Is this normal? I have received my results 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
October resit grades get sent to ucas in February.

They’ll get there just be patient
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%