A level Health and social care exam

Watch this thread
Username27282
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi ,
I have my health and social care exam in 2 days and I’m wondering if anyone has any predications for it or knows what will be on it ?Its Pearson level 3 health and social care
Thanks
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
tell us more
Yaaosei_
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Username27282)
Hi ,
I have my health and social care exam in 2 days and I’m wondering if anyone has any predications for it or knows what will be on it ?Its Pearson level 3 health and social care
Thanks
is it unit 2 ?? working in health and social care??? if yes, i have the exam tooo 17th Jan, but cannot really tell you the predictions that i have on what it will come up. Definitely, i would recommend you to revise as much as you can, watch youtube videos related to revsion about unit 2 and search for pearson past papers mark scheme, that should help. Good luck with the exam, you got this!
btecs098
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Yaaosei_)
is it unit 2 ?? working in health and social care??? if yes, i have the exam tooo 17th Jan, but cannot really tell you the predictions that i have on what it will come up. Definitely, i would recommend you to revise as much as you can, watch youtube videos related to revsion about unit 2 and search for pearson past papers mark scheme, that should help. Good luck with the exam, you got this!
Hello
Hope your exam went well! What main topics came up? Was it hard or easy?
Please give me a few clues
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads