What shall I do once I have done apprenticeship?

Watch this thread
JVM2020
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am due to finish an apprenticeship this year and wondering if I should take on board a specific field next as I certify myself in IT?

work sent me on a few training days for Amazon Web services but wondering should I go for their certification next? it is my current field and looking to self study or ask Work.

third life engineering is also an idea.

Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hey,

Congrats on nearly completing your apprenticeship. Feel free to ask for advice in Careers and Apprenticeships forums - I hope you find the answers you're looking for!

MP
JVM2020
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
Hey,

Congrats on nearly completing your apprenticeship. Feel free to ask for advice in Careers and Apprenticeships forums - I hope you find the answers you're looking for!

MP
Thank you for the Sector to post in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (7)
14%
Quite well (22)
44%
Not so good (13)
26%
Terrible! (8)
16%

Watched Threads