Tangled

Watch this thread
Blablablavla
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Bross hes my first love and I’m not for him, i had to face alot because his ex and him but he then changed.again, hes too busy and possesive aswell tired me got attracted to another boy and hes now too much into me. The other guy is into me and puts efforts spend time is really polite.Whys my story so twisted i tried breaking up with him he was not letting me and the other guy enter only when we fight ughhhh
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
My eyes got tangled reading this too ughhh
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 4 months ago
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Sorry to hear about your difficulties with Bross.
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
What a lyrical predicament.
username5880981
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
not me thinking this would be about the movie
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Blablablavla)
Bross hes my first love and I’m not for him, i had to face alot because his ex and him but he then changed.again, hes too busy and possesive aswell tired me got attracted to another boy and hes now too much into me. The other guy is into me and puts efforts spend time is really polite.Whys my story so twisted i tried breaking up with him he was not letting me and the other guy enter only when we fight ughhhh
Blablab indeed!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Sorry to hear about your difficulties with Bross.
Bros were the first love for a lot of girls and it was hard for them when they split up...

https://youtu.be/NvQTTA9raJU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads