The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL new specification Revision Guide help

Can anyone recommned me any soft copies of edexcel IAL (new specification 2019) revision guide of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and P1, P2, M1 and S1?
Original post by Tameema Nawar
Can anyone recommned me any soft copies of edexcel IAL (new specification 2019) revision guide of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and P1, P2, M1 and S1?

bio u4 materials: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1A_SZBDi0_Z_m5WSqtmT4a5laBoO4S6JF
the lectures are explained in arabic so if u dont understand arabic dont watch them but there are a bunch of worksheets, exams, pastpapers and notes
Original post by Tameema Nawar

I'll upload the rest soon, because i have them as pdfs on my desktop and they are quit large to be uploaded directly here. so i'll upload them on my google drive then send u a link. if u need the books too plz tell me : )
Original post by FarahFadi
I'll upload the rest soon, because i have them as pdfs on my desktop and they are quit large to be uploaded directly here. so i'll upload them on my google drive then send u a link. if u need the books too plz tell me : )

Can you please give the rest of the links? And are the notes of edexcel International A level (new specification of 2019's?)
btw, thank you for the great help :suith:
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest