Unit 11 Cybersecurity Activity 3 help?

Watch this thread
Armaan247
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Can someone please explain to me how you are supposed to do the management report for activity 3? Do you have to copy your protection measures for activity 2 and give alternatives? I am really confused?, I dont need to revise for activity 3 right?
Tecceed 23
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
You need to provide the alternative security methods you could have used and then give rational for the one you chose. I think you have to look at the organisation and its activity then say why the method you chose is appropriate. Security measures for an army defence system.will.be different ro a paintball company.
Omar Khamaiseh
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hey have you done the exam already ? I have it on Tuesday and I really need help with the scenario as i am really stressed about it.
Armaan247
Rep:
(Original post by Tecceed 23)
You need to provide the alternative security methods you could have used and then give rational for the one you chose. I think you have to look at the organisation and its activity then say why the method you chose is appropriate. Security measures for an army defence system.will.be different ro a paintball company.
That makes a little bit of sense thank you.
Armaan247
Rep:
(Original post by Omar Khamaiseh)
Hey have you done the exam already ? I have it on Tuesday and I really need help with the scenario as i am really stressed about it.
What do you need help with? Only did activity 1 today. The threats are very easy and you can mention all the threats in the scenario. The lists of threats I will list out will help you in your exam and can talk about all of this.

1) Attack via WIFI
2) Misconfigured Firewall
3) Attack via remote access
4) Attack via client information
5) Weak password policy
6)Weak encryption via VPN
7)Misconfigured access rights
8) Attack via breaking and entering
9) Attack via servers
10) Attack on unused open ports
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed