The Student Room Group

Unit 11 Cybersecurity Activity 3 help?

Can someone please explain to me how you are supposed to do the management report for activity 3? Do you have to copy your protection measures for activity 2 and give alternatives? I am really confused?, I dont need to revise for activity 3 right?
You need to provide the alternative security methods you could have used and then give rational for the one you chose. I think you have to look at the organisation and its activity then say why the method you chose is appropriate. Security measures for an army defence system.will.be different ro a paintball company.
Hey have you done the exam already ? I have it on Tuesday and I really need help with the scenario as i am really stressed about it.
Original post by Tecceed 23
You need to provide the alternative security methods you could have used and then give rational for the one you chose. I think you have to look at the organisation and its activity then say why the method you chose is appropriate. Security measures for an army defence system.will.be different ro a paintball company.

That makes a little bit of sense thank you.
Original post by Omar Khamaiseh
Hey have you done the exam already ? I have it on Tuesday and I really need help with the scenario as i am really stressed about it.

What do you need help with? Only did activity 1 today. The threats are very easy and you can mention all the threats in the scenario. The lists of threats I will list out will help you in your exam and can talk about all of this.

1) Attack via WIFI
2) Misconfigured Firewall
3) Attack via remote access
4) Attack via client information
5) Weak password policy
6)Weak encryption via VPN
7)Misconfigured access rights
8) Attack via breaking and entering
9) Attack via servers
10) Attack on unused open ports

Quick Reply

Latest