Mock results

Watch this thread
Aqua12345
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
just got all my mock results
I got: 9 physics, 8 maths, 8 business, 8 chemistry, 7 biology, 5 history, 5 geography, 5 English Lang, 4 English lit, 4 RS
Obviously yes I am aware English needs improving
Next year I want to do physics, maths, further maths and economics
Last edited by Aqua12345; 3 months ago
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Ok, what do you want from us? Validation?
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Ok, what do you want from us? Validation?
i laughed
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by succubus666)
i laughed
Eh, not up to TSR standards anyway. This site is a hub for people with 15 9s and GCSE and 20 A stars at A level :awesome:
sufys
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Aqua12345)
just got all my mock results
I got: 9 physics, 8 maths, 8 business, 7 biology, 7 chemistry, 5 history, 5 geography, 5 English Lang, 4 English lit, 4 RS
Obviously yes I am aware English needs improving
Next year I want to do physics, maths, further maths and economics
Those scores are alright.
Aqua12345
Rep:
Eh, not up to TSR standards anyway. This site is a hub for people with 15 9s and GCSE and 20 A stars at A level :awesome:
Wtf r u waffling about
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sufys12)
Those scores are alright.
You trying to get higher in your GCSEs sufys?
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Wtf r u waffling about
It's a running joke haha. Don't take offense. I like the gradient in your grades.
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
so true!
Aqua12345
Rep:
It's a running joke haha. Don't take offense. I like the gradient in your grades.
Ye haha 😂 need to turn some of them 5s into 6s tho
sufys
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
You trying to get higher in your GCSEs sufys?
I'm predicted 888877666. My school doesn't predict 9s for year 10s so these are rather nice. I wouldn't be happy if I had OP's scores because they have 4s...
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I'm predicted 888877666. My school doesn't predict 9s for year 10s so these are rather nice. I wouldn't be happy if I had OP's scores because they have 4s...
Fair enough. Standard response from a TSR user Gl with those then.
sufys
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Fair enough. Standard response from a TSR user Gl with those then.
Thanks. Have you done yours yet?
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Thanks. Have you done yours yet?
Yep, just last year
sufys
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yep, just last year
How did they go, if you don't mind me asking?
Aqua12345
Rep:
Ye ngl all I really revised was maths and physics, not the best idea but we move 😂
username5050312
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
How did they go, if you don't mind me asking?
Nah, I don't mind - I got 6 9s and 6 8s.
sufys
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Nah, I don't mind - I got 6 9s and 6 8s.
Oh wow. I wouldn't even attempt to get those grades. I could probably get an 8 in every subject except English if I worked hard from now till May 2023 (unlikely).
12 GCSEs though? My school only allowed us to pick 3 optional subjects. I'm only doing 9 because I do triple science.

Ye ngl all I really revised was maths and physics, not the best idea but we move 😂
Yeah, I hate revising, I only revised for Physics(which was also my best subject). It isn't the best idea but know I know I can do well without revising I won't have any motivation to revise... So I'm very, very lazy.
wifd149
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Oh wow. I wouldn't even attempt to get those grades. I could probably get an 8 in every subject except English if I worked hard from now till May 2023 (unlikely).
12 GCSEs though? My school only allowed us to pick 3 optional subjects. I'm only doing 9 because I do triple science.

Yeah, I hate revising, I only revised for Physics(which was also my best subject). It isn't the best idea but know I know I can do well without revising I won't have any motivation to revise... So I'm very, very lazy.
I got out okay when I started revising a month before my last secondary exams I think, for you to say that the most you can get all 8s if you started working hard till next year is undermining your abilities in my opinion, mate! I am sure you can do better than that whenever you are up for it. It's not the hours that you count but whether you are tackling your objectives before exams.

I know you can get lax (for e.g. I am lax right now :burnout:) but if you are taking a break, you might as well revel in it! I'm certain that you will revise whenever you have to though - for one you've been doing your homework, I hardly did mine before
Aqua12345
Rep:

ye the subjects that ill mainly revise are maths and physics, a 9 in both of them would be nice. if i get 2 6s in english and a 9 in maths ill be happy with my grades. itll help with further maths and physics next year 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
22.78%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (10)
12.66%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.06%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (11)
13.92%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
21.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
24.05%

Watched Threads