what's the best thing?

Watch this thread
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
what's the best thing of all
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by yeet_21)
Getting 100 reps on a TSR post
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Waking up in the morning, deciding you're going to do something, and doing it.
fish finger fan
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Food
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Getting 100 reps on a TSR post
Somehow getting 50+ reps on a comment here gives you more of a rush of endorphins than getting 2k likes on a Facebook/IG comment.
ecolier
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Somehow getting 50+ reps on a comment here gives you more of a rush of endorphins than getting 2k likes on a Facebook/IG comment.
Very true
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Sleep.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
lucozade original
wifd149
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Having absolute freedom in every aspect.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
prayers
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
A scorching hot shower.... and going into bed with freshly washed sheets
ry7xsfa
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALy6e7GbDRQ
username5857626
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
No Covid ****.
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Love
username5895181
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Not being awake
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by yeet_21)
Well according to Conan the Dstroyer, its "To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women". Very TSR "which uni is more prestigious" style of argument if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
Last edited by Mr Wednesday; 4 months ago
concernedLMAO
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Being graced by my presence.
Mr Wednesday
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by gjd800)
lucozade original
I figured you for Irn-Bru myself.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mr Wednesday)
I figured you for Irn-Bru myself.
I like it but rarely have it these days!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (124)
67.76%
No (38)
20.77%
I didn't use it to prepare (21)
11.48%

Watched Threads