2022 University of Liverpool Offer Holders

Watch this thread
MarvDog
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Don’t know if this has been created yet, if so i will delete.

Want to know who will be starting in 2022 possibly to make friends.

To start us off
Course applied to: veterinary science
Offer:conditional
Other Unis applied to: Glasgow, Edinburgh and Bristol.
Nationality: Home; Scotland
lucy-joy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi!! I've got an offer from Liverpool to study French & International Relations but I don't think it's my first choice as I also have a really good offer to study a similar course in Paris
MarvDog
Rep:
(Original post by lucy-joy)
Hi!! I've got an offer from Liverpool to study French & International Relations but I don't think it's my first choice as I also have a really good offer to study a similar course in Paris
Paris sounds so cool, would you be learning it in french?
lucy-joy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by MarvDog)
Paris sounds so cool, would you be learning it in french?
Yep, the course is taught in French which is a bit nerve wracking haha, but it's a really exciting opportunity so I think I'm going to go for it, although it has been a tricky decision between there and Liverpool
MarvDog
Rep:
Yep, the course is taught in French which is a bit nerve wracking haha, but it's a really exciting opportunity so I think I'm going to go for it, although it has been a tricky decision between there and Liverpool
Go for it and enjoy it
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My friend did the first two years of his degree in French and the second in English - it was a joint programme run by UCL, and he loved it, and found it incredibly helpful. His French is near perfect now.
guavas1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
awh cool hey on a gap y starting in sept
lucy-joy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sandtrooper)
My friend did the first two years of his degree in French and the second in English - it was a joint programme run by UCL, and he loved it, and found it incredibly helpful. His French is near perfect now.
Oh wow - very reassuring to hear a success story!!
leahrilou
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi I've got an offer for International relations with French too but my first choice is ESPS at UCL
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by leahrilou)
Hi I've got an offer for International relations with French too but my first choice is ESPS at UCL
That's what the friend I mentioned above did! Great choice.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Don’t know if this has been created yet, if so i will delete.

Want to know who will be starting in 2022 possibly to make friends.

To start us off
Course applied to: veterinary science
Offer:conditional
Other Unis applied to: Glasgow, Edinburgh and Bristol.
Nationality: Home; Scotland
Hi there!

Great to hear you are interested at studying at the University of Liverpool, looks like some other great choices there too! Do you have a preference on whether you would like to study in England or in Scotland?

Also looks like there is a thread at the top with lots of other 2022 applicants here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7070385 so definitely worth taking a look at the posts on there!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
MarvDog
Rep:
(Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep)
Hi there!

Great to hear you are interested at studying at the University of Liverpool, looks like some other great choices there too! Do you have a preference on whether you would like to study in England or in Scotland?

Also looks like there is a thread at the top with lots of other 2022 applicants here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7070385 so definitely worth taking a look at the posts on there!

I would really like to go to liverpool as its my top choice but due to money if i get an offer from Edinburgh i may go there instead.
I have looked at funding available but unfortunately i am not eligible for any of it.
PurpleVet
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I’ll be starting at liverpool in September and will be doing vet med
mathsaholic31
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
got an offer to study computer science today
MarvDog
Rep:
(Original post by mathsaholic31)
got an offer to study computer science today
Woo thats so good are you wanting to go to liverpool?
MarvDog
Rep:
(Original post by PurpleVet)
Hi! I’ll be starting at liverpool in September and will be doing vet med
That’s exciting, its nice to know theres someone else going to liverpool who’s doing the course i wanna do
aimeieio
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Same!I applied for the Meng Computer science what about you?
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I would really like to go to liverpool as its my top choice but due to money if i get an offer from Edinburgh i may go there instead.
I have looked at funding available but unfortunately i am not eligible for any of it.
Hi there,

Yes it must be a difficult decision given the differences in funding between English and Scottish Universities if you are living in Scotland, good luck with getting your offers

pkannan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, is anyone else waiting for Liverpool to process their grades and confirm their place for September? I held a conditional firm offer for medicine A100 from last year but I didn't meet the conditions. After sitting the Autumn exams in October I was able to improve my Biology grade to an A which means I meet the terms of the reissued offer. They said they would get back to me in January but I haven't heard anything yet. Just wanted to see who else is in this situation.
no1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by leahrilou)
Hey!I applied to the dual degree between UCL and sciences po too! Do you know if they started giving out interview offers?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads