Have I met UCAS deadline if it still says submitted to centre?

Watch this thread
naomieve
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am applying through my college and have paid over two weeks ago now and my application status still says Submitted to centre. Does this matter if it still says that after the 26th January? As I haven’t heard from any universities yet and am unsure if my college has to send off there bit before the 26th to meet the deadline?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
This means its still at your school.
They need to add your referenec and predicted grades and send it on to UCAS - thats what has to happen before 6pm on the 26th.
Talk to whoever organise your school's UCAS stuff on Monday.
naomieve
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
This means its still at your school.
They need to add your referenec and predicted grades and send it on to UCAS - thats what has to happen before 6pm on the 26th.
Talk to whoever organise your school's UCAS stuff on Monday.
Okay, thank you I have tried however they have been off sick for over a week and my tutor has told me my reference was approved a few weeks ago. So not too sure what to do now unless I can find someone else at college to help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.6%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.85%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads