Uni exams 2022

Watch this thread
oci9
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi all,
Just a question,
Who else had their January uni exams online? Just trying to see if it was just mine.
Thanks!
Amy240310
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
My Jan exams at uni have been online (:
isara8482
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I had one exam online, the other one is face to face
Galdiowolf
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Will uni exams be online 2022-2023??
Cloudiii
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Mine were all online
coco:)
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I have my first one online tomorrow and then another on Wednesday.
oci9
Rep:
Ahh thanks for the replies guys.
I was just heavily disappointed because I revised very thoroughly for months and for it 2 days before the exam period be changed to online was sad. My uni made a very late decision so I wasn't happy.
Thanks all
Cloudiii
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by oci9)
Ahh thanks for the replies guys.
I was just heavily disappointed because I revised very thoroughly for months and for it 2 days before the exam period be changed to online was sad. My uni made a very late decision so I wasn't happy.
Thanks all
Just curious. Why do you prefer in person as opposed to online? I find online exams to be less stressful
Interea
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Galdiowolf)
Will uni exams be online 2022-2023??
It'll vary by uni and course (and depend on how the situation evolves with COVID) - for my uni and course we had January exams online and exams are planned to be in person from summer onwards, but some courses had in person January exams, and I don't doubt some courses will continue to have online exams going forward.
oci9
Rep:
(Original post by Cloudiii)
Just curious. Why do you prefer in person as opposed to online? I find online exams to be less stressful
When they're online it levels a playing field... hard work is not recognised.
It's like this a level situation - if this is how higher education is going we may aswell start an auction and give degrees to the highest bidders.
It's just not a fair way to assess in my opinion.
Galdiowolf
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I was curious about if exams online/not starting from oct 2022 teaching. I prefer online exams
rzi999
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Mine are online
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by oci9)
Hi all,
Just a question,
Who else had their January uni exams online? Just trying to see if it was just mine.
Thanks!
Mine were online.
They were 23 hour long window exams so I had the whole day to do the paper and submit my answers
I have my last exam tommorow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (273)
42.19%
The paper was reasonable (267)
41.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.27%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.26%

Watched Threads