Favourite type of cheese?

Watch this thread
koinomatter
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
A lot of stress for a lot of people at the moment.
Why don't we wind down with a bit of lighthearted cheese discussion?
Simply state your favourite type of cheese (cheddar, edam, emmental etc) and if you want, a reason.
I'd love to see what TSR's general cheese consensus is.
wifd149
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Gruyere for me so far
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
parmigiano reggiano🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
CheeseIsVeg is my favourite variety Image
koinomatter
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by wifd149)
Gruyere for me so far
Got to love gruyere!
They do this aged stuff at Tesco's which I find really nice.
flamingolover
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Brie or Camembert
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
anything from a farm shop
mnot
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Too hard, depends on my mood. Mozzarella di Buffalo, pecorino, white Cheshire, edam, cheddar, gruyere, baked camembert, fried halloumi... I like it all, unfortunately it is a moment on the lips & a lifetime on the hips.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Teaco's smoked cheese from the counter
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Moved to Food and drink
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My favourite dairy containing cheeses are alpine emmental cheese, mild english cheddar, mozzarella and monterey jack.
I like vegan mozzarella and macadamia nut cheese.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I know someone who is maybe interest in this discussion... *cough* CheeseIsVeg *cough*

The choice is very hard, but I decide for cheddar: a fast melting and piquant sort in taste and I like to add it to pasta bakes, mac and cheese and some tacco recipes. Yummy!
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
CheeseIsVeg is my favourite variety Image
:lovedup: :heart:
(Original post by Kallisto)
I know someone who is maybe interest in this discussion... *cough* CheeseIsVeg *cough*

The choice is very hard, but I decide for cheddar: a fast melting and piquant sort in taste and I like to add it to pasta bakes, mac and cheese and some tacco recipes. Yummy!
:creep:
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Goat.

Aldi do a blueberry & vanilla goat cheese. Is incredible. :drool: I also went to a New Zealand restaurant and had goat cheese on a lamb burger...oh my god.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
parmigiano reggiano🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌
My standard cheese for pasta dishes!

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
:lovedup: :heart:

:creep:
Come on, tell us what kind of cheese do you like the most. Don't sneak out.
Honey57
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Persian white cheese
Pink Unicorn
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by koinomatter)
A lot of stress for a lot of people at the moment.
Why don't we wind down with a bit of lighthearted cheese discussion?
Simply state your favourite type of cheese (cheddar, edam, emmental etc) and if you want, a reason.
I'd love to see what TSR's general cheese consensus is.
Port salut
the bear
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
iberico :drool:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/304408595
the bear
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Honey57)
Persian white cheese
a Persian white is a kind of cat :lolwut:
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by wifd149)
Gruyere for me so far
Reminds me of to cook potatoe gratin for the first time. I used this cheese and failed. Waste of time. 😣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (126)
42.14%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
18.06%
No (119)
39.8%

Watched Threads