Wertyon2
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
NVM: all you have to do is go on amazon and click on the image of the book where you get a preview or "look inside"
Last edited by Wertyon2; 3 months ago
koinomatter
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Give me a moment, I have the online ones which should be identical
koinomatter
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The amount of pages on the 1/AS textbook before the answers is 345 (as in the answers begin on 345).
275 for the Desicion and 193 for Stats.
Wertyon2
Rep:
(Original post by koinomatter)
The amount of pages on the 1/AS textbook before the answers is 345 (as in the answers begin on 345).
Thanks alot
Do you have No of pages before answers for Core Pure 2?
And just to confirm Decision and stats pages you referenced are just D1 before answers and S1 not D1&D2 combined and so on.
Last edited by Wertyon2; 3 months ago
Wertyon2
Rep:
(Original post by koinomatter)
Hold on, I've read on z-library that core pure textbook has 255 pages? which means before answers probably around 220 pages? Who's wrong here?
bexxr
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Wertyon2)
Hold on, I've read on z-library that core pure textbook has 255 pages? which means before answers probably around 220 pages? Who's wrong here?
Do you have the ISBN for the books you're talking about?

My FM Core 1 book doesn't have a specific date, as you quoted (26 Sept 2017, 5 Oct 2017 etc). It just says 2017. It has the ISBN 978 1 292 18333 6 and has a total of 249 pages (inc index). The answers start on page 217.

I've just plugged the ISBN into Amazon and it says it's the 26 Sept 2017 edition, if that helps?
Wertyon2
Rep:
(Original post by bexxr)

My FM Core 1 book doesn't have a specific date, as you quoted (26 Sept 2017, 5 Oct 2017 etc). It just says 2017. It has the ISBN 978 1 292 18333 6 and has a total of 249 pages (inc index). The answers start on page 217.

I've just plugged the ISBN into Amazon and it says it's the 26 Sept 2017 edition, if that helps?
Yeah that's the same ISBN I'm looking at
Wertyon2
Rep:
(Original post by bexxr)

I've edited the OP so it may be a little easier for others to understand...this may help
Interea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Wertyon2)
My PDF of core pure 1 has 256 pages so that sounds about right, the 345 number given above is for the normal A level maths pure year 1 textbook so I assume they just got mixed up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (140)
43.75%
Not yet, but I will soon (55)
17.19%
No (125)
39.06%

Watched Threads