Gaming and Wellbeing Survey

Watch this thread
Kiryu_K
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, if anyone is into gaming, would you mind completing this survey for me.

Participants needed for study into Gaming Addiction and Wellbeing when playing Video Games or Computer Games. The study will be investigating if it can cause any problems with functioning or if it has no serious problems.

Participants must be 18 years old or over to take part in this study and must play Video or Computer Games. The survey will take no more than 20 minutes to complete.

For further information please contact me.

The study has been reviewed and given ethical approval through the Northumbria University Ethical Approval system, reference number 40958

Please note that Northumbria colleagues who participate in this study are expected to do so in their own time

https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...sLHCFRJBteIsRM

Thanks in advance
RaquelPsych22
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hello,

I will complete your survey right now. Would you mind helping with our dissertation study please. It will take about 40 min and consists of a switching task.

https://research.sc/participant/logi...D-533391B00CB7

Thanks a lot,
Raquel
Last edited by RaquelPsych22; 3 months ago
JVM2020
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I have taken the survey. Thank you so much for sharing.
Legitimate_Issue
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hello - I have done your gaming survey. Grateful if you could help a fellow Northumbria University student (i.e. me) in relation to my COVID-19 research:

For more information, and to take part in the study, please follow this link: https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...OCqVMjWFBAS2oe

Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
21.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.51%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.51%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.64%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (12)
25.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
25.53%

Watched Threads