How long does it take Glasgow to reply?

Watch this thread
cigaretteash
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I sent off my UCAS applications on the 29th of November and have heard back from Dundee (offer), Edinburgh (rejection) and Aberdeen (offer). I must mention I am a student applying from England to do Scots law. I have not heard back from Glasgow (or Strathclyde) and was wondering if I should be concerned about this as I’ve heard many people say Glasgow is quick at replying.
gruzenka
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by cigaretteash)
I sent off my UCAS applications on the 29th of November and have heard back from Dundee (offer), Edinburgh (rejection) and Aberdeen (offer). I must mention I am a student applying from England to do Scots law. I have not heard back from Glasgow (or Strathclyde) and was wondering if I should be concerned about this as I’ve heard many people say Glasgow is quick at replying.
In my case, Glasgow was really quick to reply. I submitted my application on Oct 5 and had an unconditional offer somewhere around Oct 25.
However, I applied for Masters and it wasn't via UCAS. So, it's possible the scenario is different for UCAS applicants.
All the best!
BlackLab
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I applied mid December and heard this week for engineering.

Friends who have applied for law havent heard yet.
TirednessInc
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by cigaretteash)
I applied mid december and heard back a week later. I believe it’s to do with the popularity and competitiveness of the courses. I applied to Biology which isn’t necessarily the most competitive whereas law is very popular wherever you go so don’t worry they’re probably just considering your application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads