EPQ Medicine and Music (Maybe Sports as well)

Watch this thread
z4ra.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I need suggestions please!
gruzenka
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
what suggestion do you need exactly? please elaborate.
teebslmao
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
For medicine, you could look into conditions and write your EPQ on a specific one, or maybe do one related to genetics? But dont forget, you could literally do ur EPQ on something fun, it doesn’t have to be stem based
Mine is on how certain drugs affect certain conditions which is very interesting so maybe you could look into that? But def do something you really enjoy otherwise you might find it too challenging. Good luck!
z4ra.x
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by teebslmao)
For medicine, you could look into conditions and write your EPQ on a specific one, or maybe do one related to genetics? But dont forget, you could literally do ur EPQ on something fun, it doesn’t have to be stem based
Mine is on how certain drugs affect certain conditions which is very interesting so maybe you could look into that? But def do something you really enjoy otherwise you might find it too challenging. Good luck!
I'm in Year 11, but I'm preparing now as I'm find it'll be less stressful at the time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
21%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
12%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (6)
6%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (17)
17%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
23%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
21%

Watched Threads