The Student Room Group

Senior Physics challenge

I have exams till the 27th of Jan. If I start preparing on 28th Jan, do you guys think it’s possible for me to get a silver or above? (Talking about the March one). I’ve never done Olympiad physics before or any Isaac physics. I will be doing past papers and Isaac physics questions to prepare. Also, do I need to know any A2 content? Is any calculus used (I know calc, just asking cause A level is not calc based). Or any other advanced maths/physics? Thank you.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
??
Original post by Anonymous(
I have exams till the 27th of Jan. If I start preparing on 28th Jan, do you guys think it’s possible for me to get a silver or above? (Talking about the March one). I’ve never done Olympiad physics before or any Isaac physics. I will be doing past papers and Isaac physics questions to prepare. Also, do I need to know any A2 content? Is any calculus used (I know calc, just asking cause A level is not calc based). Or any other advanced maths/physics? Thank you.

How did it go?
Reply 4
Wow you actually prepared... our school gave us a weeks notice. Hope it went well for you
Reply 5
Original post by Chburashka
How did it go?

Hey, my school sent an email to BPhO regarding the competition registration but unfortunately there was no response so I was unable to participate :frown: . I guess it kinda makes sense, since hardly any international students give the SPC + my school wasn’t too keen on letting me sit it cause the date clashed with mock exams 🙁

Quick Reply

Latest