I feel like something has happened to TSR…

Watch this thread
username5839543
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Something has changed. I can’t put my finger on what, but something has.
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Your profile picture?
username5839543
Rep:
TSR will be publishing their company accounts by 28th of February, you have to wonder.
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
username5839543
Rep:
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
Your profile picture?
My profile picture is always changing. It would be odd for it to stay the same for an extended length of time.

I am talking about the site as a whole.
username5050312
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
My profile picture is always changing. It would be odd for it to stay the same for an extended length of time.

A change for the better or worse?
username5050312
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
TSR will be publishing their company accounts by 28th of February, you have to wonder.
Can you elaborate? Like financial accounts of what they're using money for?
skylark2
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Looks the same to me. Are you looking at it on a different size screen, for instance?
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I thought that too, but the subliminal messages given off by the hypnotic disk on the top right of the homepage convinced me that there was nothing wrong. :yep:
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

I thought it was one of those:
*gets noticeable haircut*
*noone mentions it*
Person: HAS ANYONE NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT???
*everyone else sighs and gives in*
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Should this be put on Fred watch?
username5839543
Rep:
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
A change for the better or worse?
For worse I guess. Full disclosure- I am a pessimist.
username5839543
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Should this be put on Fred watch?
Quiet potentially.
I will need to report my general feeling of TSRian unease at the very least.
username5839543
Rep:
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
I thought it was one of those:
*gets noticeable haircut*
*noone mentions it*
Person: HAS ANYONE NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT???
*everyone else sighs and gives in*
You where the first person to mention my make over, so thank you. Does no one else feel the off vibes?
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
just that there are less trolls :dontknow:
username5839543
Rep:
(Original post by Food!!)
just that there are less trolls :dontknow:
Really?
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Really?
from what ive seen there are far less than before but there is still a few
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
A lot of members from the 2018-2019 era have left TSR or been banned.
ANM775, Chanel, DrawTheLine, Drewski, FinalFantasy, Hellohsjakodsmka, Iñigo de Loyola, Notnek, RogerOxon, SlightlySummer, Spanx, TheMogg, Trapking, QE2, 999tigger, -Quava-, Zamestaneh.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
ANM775, Chanel, DrawTheLine, Drewski, FinalFantasy, Hellohsjakodsmka, Iñigo de Loyola, Notnek, RogerOxon, SlightlySummer, Spanx, TheMogg, Trapking, QE2, 999tigger, -Quava-, Zamestaneh.
Oh gosh - did Roger get banned too? I didn't know that Not banned, but not active since October 2021. Still
Last edited by Reality Check; 3 months ago
trapking
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Hi pet human

I'm less active these days but every now and again I do check TSR
Last edited by trapking; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (133)
43.32%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.59%
No (120)
39.09%

Watched Threads