UCL or KCL Sutton Trust Summer School for law? (Thoughts on UCL Summer School?)

Watch this thread
myanchovies
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello, I am applying to the Sutton Trust Summer School for Law soon and I'm thinking about which one I should apply to. I've shortened it down to either KCL or UCL as I am thinking about applying to both (I also want to apply to Cambridge but I'm most definitely not applying for their summer school lol). I've heard some good things about the KCL one, but nothing about UCL from the people who went there. I'm honestly leaning a bit more towards UCL but I just want to be sure before applying. Thank you for your time
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by myanchovies)
Hello, I am applying to the Sutton Trust Summer School for Law soon and I'm thinking about which one I should apply to. I've shortened it down to either KCL or UCL as I am thinking about applying to both (I also want to apply to Cambridge but I'm most definitely not applying for their summer school lol). I've heard some good things about the KCL one, but nothing about UCL from the people who went there. I'm honestly leaning a bit more towards UCL but I just want to be sure before applying. Thank you for your time
I am not sure about Law but for most things I know UCL is probably better, so I'd say go for UCL
myanchovies
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am not sure about Law but for most things I know UCL is probably better, so I'd say go for UCL
Thank you, yeah I think that’s true aswell. I also applied for the KPlus programme and are yet to hear from them so if I get a space then I’ll just apply for the UCL summer school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.94%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed