i hate a level physics

Watch this thread
fluffyrabbit55
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
im just making this for some advice or tips. i absolutely loved physics at gcse and got a 7, but a level is killing me. i pay attention in all lectures and lessons but just cant understand it. i understood particle physics, but atm waves and mechanics is just too hard for me. ive tried to revise and understand in my own time but i genuinely cant understand it no matter how much i try. maths is almost as bad, but i can understand most things when i try. i really need advice and help with how to revise properly- ive tried physics and maths tutor, and past papers but i cant even understand the questions in them🤣 i just feel so stupid and lazy even though i really try to understand. anything will be appreciated
cloudchamber
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Just keep persevering, I do A level Maths and Physics too and even though I'm Y13 I still find a lot of stuff challenging. My advice is keep putting in a solid effort, read your textbook, always ask teachers and classmates for help, and if you don't understand something make sure you do as soon as possible. Also, doing some extra reading (you don't have to read you could listen to a podcast or watch a documentary) will broaden your general knowledge of physics and you might even find something you find really cool which will give you motivation to keep learning. Just don't give up, and work hard! Good luck
fluffyrabbit55
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by cloudchamber)
Just keep persevering, I do A level Maths and Physics too and even though I'm Y13 I still find a lot of stuff challenging. My advice is keep putting in a solid effort, read your textbook, always ask teachers and classmates for help, and if you don't understand something make sure you do as soon as possible. Also, doing some extra reading (you don't have to read you could listen to a podcast or watch a documentary) will broaden your general knowledge of physics and you might even find something you find really cool which will give you motivation to keep learning. Just don't give up, and work hard! Good luck
thank you!!
cloudchamber
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by fluffyrabbit55)
thank you!!
no problem, i hope we both get the grades we want ^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.69%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
13.25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.82%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (14)
16.87%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.89%

Watched Threads