Email

Watch this thread
Sohello
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I emailed my teacher yday bc I had a few questions and today he emailed back a detailed answer however I still have more questions so should I email him again or would that be bothering him?
Parinoor
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
i would just say thanks sir for ur email

but then go onto say when is the best possible time to meet u as i have other queries to discuss

and arrange a time like after ur lesson

voila!
Parinoor
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Parinoor)

but then go onto say when is the best possible time to meet u as i have other queries to discuss

voila!
i was in the same situation so ill be discssing my queries woth my teacher after my lesson which is during lunch
Sohello
Rep:
(Original post by Parinoor)

voila!
BUT IM SO AWKWARD IN PERSON AND WILL JUST FORGET WHAT i wanna ask plus it’ll be at the end of the day
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sohello)
BUT IM SO AWKWARD IN PERSON AND WILL JUST FORGET WHAT i wanna ask plus it’ll be at the end of the day
Then it'll have to be email.
Sohello
Rep:
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Then it'll have to be email.
Exactly! And besides my lesson’s on Thursday and friday which is ages away, and I need the information to revise and my mocks are in two weeks so
Sohello
Rep:
Exactly! And besides my lesson’s on Thursday and friday which is ages away, and I need the information to revise and my mocks are in two weeks so
But do you think he’ll get annoyed
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
But do you think he’ll get annoyed
Just hope he doesn't tell it's you in person? I'm sure he won't if you word it nicely.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
19.11%
The paper was reasonable (67)
42.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
17.2%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
21.02%

Watched Threads