KCL Law Offers 2022

Watch this thread
Khizookie
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello, has anybody received offers from KCL for Law yet?
niaaanz
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
nope sadly
Khizookie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by niaaanz)
nope sadly
Ok that makes me a bit at ease bc some people have offers from kcl from my school
Pauline.h
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I still haven't heard from them even though I applied in october, but apparently they tend to reply quite late from what I've heard
cl3o3007
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Khizookie)
Hello, has anybody received offers from KCL for Law yet?
No
sahari
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
nope
Choneybear
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Not yet ay
Khizookie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Choneybear)
Not yet ay
I'm so anxious honestly it's my last hope
Pauline.h
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I'm so anxious honestly it's my last hope
Good luck, we got this honestly if you have a good personal statement it should be okay
Khizookie
Rep:
(Original post by Pauline.h)
Good luck, we got this honestly if you have a good personal statement it should be okay
Everything is fine with my application but I'm scared about the lnat. I dont want lnat to be the reason to why my application gets rejected. But let's manifest positive energy
isabel13x
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Not yet, no, as far as I know they haven’t made any offers for Law yet. They have for other subjects though as there are different departments stc
Khizookie
Rep:
(Original post by isabel13x)
Not yet, no, as far as I know they haven’t made any offers for Law yet. They have for other subjects though as there are different departments stc
That's good to hear, honestly it's very relieving since a few people in my class have offers from kcl for different courses.
ally040508
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I've heard for other courses, kings have placed people on hold. Has this happened to anyone or are they just staying silent for you guys as well?
Khizookie
Rep:
(Original post by ally040508)
I've heard for other courses, kings have placed people on hold. Has this happened to anyone or are they just staying silent for you guys as well?
Hey, what do you mean by 'on hold'?
ally040508
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey, what do you mean by 'on hold'?
I think they got an email telling them they would get back to them by March. I'm not sure, just what I heard
Khizookie
Rep:
I think they got an email telling them they would get back to them by March. I'm not sure, just what I heard
Ohh, well I asked someone in my class about it but they said that they got an offer straight away in December for Classics. So I'm not sure about it. And for my course (Law) I haven't heard anything from them yet. What course are you applying for?
ally040508
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ohh, well I asked someone in my class about it but they said that they got an offer straight away in December for Classics. So I'm not sure about it. And for my course (Law) I haven't heard anything from them yet. What course are you applying for?
Yep, law as well. I haven't heard anyone get an offer for law yet. Where else did u apply?
Khizookie
Rep:
Yep, law as well. I haven't heard anyone get an offer for law yet. Where else did u apply?
Ngl it's a relief and it makes it better that we are all in the same boat. I applied to Oxford, LSE, KCL, QMUL and Westminster. What about you?
ally040508
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ngl it's a relief and it makes it better that we are all in the same boat. I applied to Oxford, LSE, KCL, QMUL and Westminster. What about you?
Yes, it's a scary time for us. I applied to Cambridge, King's, Nottingham, Exeter and Reading. Do u have offers yet?
isabel13x
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My friend knows someone who just got rejected for Law due to her LNAT score.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (242)
42.38%
The paper was reasonable (242)
42.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (51)
8.93%
It was TERRIBLE (36)
6.3%

Watched Threads