Reply 380
Original post by Onceandforever78
e

yep i did!

LNAT ? Pls
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Congratulations!!! Did you receive your offer through kings apply or ucas first?
Reply 382
Original post by Osb04
LNAT ? Pls

Rude of me not to say congratulations! Just worried for rejection
Original post by Osb04
Rude of me not to say congratulations! Just worried for rejection

hey no worries! i totally understand, i went through the same mental process. i got 24 for LNAT! hope that gives you some reassurance and good luck :smile: hope to see you in kings this September!
Has anyone gotten offers for PPL yet
Reply 385
Rejected from KCL.
(Predicted A*A*A*A and 22 LNAT)
(edited 2 years ago)
Sorry about your rejection, did you get the update today? And was it through ucas or kings apply ?
Original post by Anonymous
In no way am I trying to show off so I really hope it does not come across that way, but I have genuinely worked so so hard throughout my entire school life as I've always focused on my main goal which is studying Law at a top university. In Year 12, I worked so hard to get onto supercurricular programmes and a summer school at Oxford. My GCSEs are 8s and 9s and I have A*A*A* predicted. I worked extremely hard on my PS for months. On the day of my LNAT I was extremely anxious that I just couldn't focus and my passages were so complex and long, so my score ended up being 20. I'm genuinely going to be so upset if I have worked so hard throughout my school years just to be rejected based on one multiple choice test score. It's messed up.

Awwww, bless you, dear! Please do not scrutinise over the LNAT score! with the LNAT it is all about demonstrating an understanding. It tests a skill not knowledge so if you are ilpracticed you really can't get more than 10 marks and a score of 20 demonstrates an understanding of the paper. People who take the test who have differing scores from around 20-25ishhh are not normally better than one another, But often have different papers that lead to unavoidable different scores. Your stats are amazing and the LNAT isn't an end all be all thing. i did many practice papers for example. I got 33, 27,18,25 and got 22 on the final thing!! it's one of those things that can fluctuate loadsssss!
Sorry about your rejection, did you get the update today? And was it through ucas or kings apply ?

through kings apply about half an hour ago :smile:
Original post by Riaaa01
Rejected from KCL.
(Predicted A*A*A*A and 22 LNAT)

whattt???!!! I am so sorry those are some insane stats! did they give you feedback?
Awwww, bless you, dear! Please do not scrutinise over the LNAT score! with the LNAT it is all about demonstrating an understanding. It tests a skill not knowledge so if you are ilpracticed you really can't get more than 10 marks and a score of 20 demonstrates an understanding of the paper. People who take the test who have differing scores from around 20-25ishhh are not normally better than one another, But often have different papers that lead to unavoidable different scores. Your stats are amazing and the LNAT isn't an end all be all thing. i did many practice papers for example. I got 33, 27,18,25 and got 22 on the final thing!! it's one of those things that can fluctuate loadsssss!

Hey I agree! Although i did just get a rejection from kings and have a feeling it was due to my lnat score :frown: I scores 22 also x
Reply 391
whattt???!!! I am so sorry those are some insane stats! did they give you feedback?

They didn’t say anything specific, just that it wasn’t as competitive as other applicants.
Original post by Riaaa01
They didn’t say anything specific, just that it wasn’t as competitive as other applicants

I have the exact same stats and got rejected too xx
Reply 393
Original post by Riaaa01
They didn’t say anything specific, just that it wasn’t as competitive as other applicants.

If it makes you feel any better if it was your LNAT score they would have probably outright said it was the main factor. So it wasn’t the sole reason it was probably a culmination.
Original post by Riaaa01

That's so ambigious! I am so sorry! but honestly Kudos to you for those grades! they are incredible!
Original post by AriDB
If it makes you feel any better if it was your LNAT score they would have probably outright said it was the main factor. So it wasn’t the sole reason it was probably a culmination.

Apparently the email they send for rejections is not tailored to individuals
Reply 396
Original post by inspiredstudy123
I have the exact same stats and got rejected too xx

It will all work out for us all!
Hey I agree! Although i did just get a rejection from kings and have a feeling it was due to my lnat score :frown: I scores 22 also x

AWWW im so sorry dear! unfourtanetly there is no way to tell what it was! Law is always oversubscribed and especially this year with everyone differing from last year, it's above and beyond competitive! please don't be discouraged! it's amazing to be in the running for one of the most competitive Law schools in the world and I'm sure everyone on this thread is capable of taking it on but so many amazing applicants have been unlucky! '
Reply 398
Original post by Onceandforever78
hey no worries! i totally understand, i went through the same mental process. i got 24 for LNAT! hope that gives you some reassurance and good luck :smile: hope to see you in kings this September!

Hopefully 😌
Apparently the email they send for rejections is not tailored to individuals

people who got rejected in jan and feb due to LNATs had feedback to say it was their lnat

Quick Reply

Latest