I thought getting sex in uni halls would be easy I have had no luck

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I came to uni yes I want to study but I thought by going to parties in halls I would finally get laid, guess I was wrong. So annoying because the girls jump on every other guy except me, I am not even bad looking and I got a good sense of humour, whats so annoying most of the guys who get action have beards or lots of facial hair and I can never grow facial hair. Just not fair, there must be some way to get a girl in bed with me?
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I think your desire to use anyone ruthlessly to get laid shines through you like a lighthouse on Lands End - enough said
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Awww, diddums.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Focus on your education instead.
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Is this Ben?...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Muttly)
I think your desire to use anyone ruthlessly to get laid shines through you like a lighthouse on Lands End - enough said
yeah but other guys do the same and they get sex still
LittleBear04
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You simply have the wrong priorities, and this likely is the reason girls are not interested.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
People can sense desperation.
Anonymous #1
Yet girls and just pick and choose which guy they want to sleep with, if a guy tries to do that he is called a creep
sufys
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yet girls and just pick and choose which guy they want to sleep with, if a guy tries to do that he is called a creep
no. everybody chooses who they want to sleep with unless they are raped.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sufys12)
PRSOM
hrtpjm
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yes that's called consent ?? they have the right to say no,,,,, i'm scared of you op
Anonymous #1
girls have it easy they dont need to make effort, i try so hard and always get knocked back every other guy on my corridor has had sex by now
username5050312
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sufys12)
Damn. Gottem. :blow:
benj99
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Oh don't get me started. Some of the people who thought they were too good for me were right hogs. University just feels like a waste of time.
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by benj99)
Oh don't get me started. Some of the people who thought they were too good for me were right hogs. University just feels like a waste of time.
I thought you were OP :eek:
hrtpjm
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
girls have it easy they dont need to make effort, i try so hard and always get knocked back every other guy on my corridor has had sex by now
it's giving ugly sad incel
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
waaaaaaaait you're not the same person? You two are perfect for each other!
username5050312
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
waaaaaaaait you're not the same person? You two are perfect for each other!
You tell him sal
SoonToBeExpat
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That's because girls can pick and choose! Life is a competition my friend - things have to be earnt, don't deceive yourself that following a general crowd will get you results! You need do show some distinction and uniqueness, a desirable characteristic! Be competitive!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.44%
The paper was reasonable (133)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.17%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.44%

Watched Threads