The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hrtpjm
you hate girls that know they have a right to say no ?? you hate consent ?? i can hear police sirens

they dont say no to other guys
Original post by Cancelled Alice
You make me want to be sick. No healthy woman would want anything to do with you.

poor poor me, girls don’t want to be raped by me. Now let me go and rap myself up in a cocoon of self pity and incel-dom.

What the hell? Rape? Inceldom? Why so much hostility against this dude just disappointed that he can't get laid?

In case you hadn't noticed, literally every guy goes clubbing with the intention of getting laid. Not just the OP.
Original post by Anonymous

That aint the issue bud. The magic lies within the "right" and "free will" that comes with choice.
Reply 43
What the hell? Rape? Inceldom? Why so much hostility against this dude just disappointed that he can't get laid?

In case you hadn't noticed, literally every guy goes clubbing with the intention of getting laid. Not just the OP.

but not every guy has an intense hatred of women to exercise their right to decline having sex with him,, that's what makes op a rapey incel
Reply 44

bc you're an utter creep lmaooooo

There’s nothing wrong with wanting sex, but that’s not what is going on here, both OP and anon #2 seem to believe that they have a god given right to sex which is being infringed a pon by women who don’t want to fùck them.
(edited 2 years ago)

because they like other guys, but not you. I can see why.
Original post by hrtpjm
bc you're an utter creep lmaooooo

shut up
Reply 48

'I hate women that pick and choose who they sleep with' is fairly unambiguous. Behave, la
Reply 49
shut up

uh oh that one hit a nerve :h:

I go clubbing to talk and joke with people and have a nice time! Not to be predatory like the OP, who seems to only have shagging as a singular instinct.
Original post by sufys12
no. everybody chooses who they want to sleep with unless they are raped.

just realised this post was inaccurate...
what i meant was everybody chooses who they sleep with unless raped.

Original post by gjd800
'I hate women that pick and choose who they sleep with' is fairly unambiguous. Behave, la

the irony is that that means that they'd hate women who chose to sleep with them. lol
Original post by sufys12
the irony is that that means that they'd hate women who chose to sleep with them. lol

It’s not about the woman though- it’s about ‘god’s’ penis.

Latest

Trending

Trending